FELLOWSHIP VISUAL ARTS 2022
Expectations of the visual arts fellows
We assume that the vast majority of the scholarship will be spent in Lauenburg and that responsibility for the gallery will be shared during the exhibition periods.
During their stay at the Künstlerhaus, the fellows are expected to have a solo exhibition and an artist talk, as well as a joint first presentation and finissage.
Furthermore, a presentable gift of work to the Stadtgalerie Künstlerhaus Lauenburg (responsible body Künstlerhaus Lauenburg) as well as a DIN A4 report on the stay at Künstlerhaus Lauenburg for the state of Schleswig-Holstein are expected.
Applications and selection procedure
Incomplete applications or applications that do not comply with the specifications will not be considered. Applications without payment of the processing fee of EUR 10.00 are also excluded. We only accept applications via the form on our website.
Please combine the following application documents into one PDF (max. 15-20 MB file size) and upload it.
- Description of the planned artistic project during the fellowship (max. 1 Din A4 page)
- Curriculum vitae with artistic career (max. 1 Din A4 page)
- Prizes and scholarships (max. 1 Din A4 page)
- Portfolio with selection of at least 5, maximum 10 images with captions
- Link to video and/or audio works (max. 5 works) via e.g. Vimeo, Soundcloud, or youtube, link must be accessible at least until end of february 2022.
- Please name the PDF with: Lastname_Firstname_arts.pdf
You will be redirected to another page after the successful upload and will receive an autoreply to your specified email address.